Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Holidays....


Happy Holidays Everyone!
I just wanted to put up a quick post to
show you the beautiful necklace my
Handmad Gift Exchange partner, Becky, made it!



Oops!  I forgot to turn the photo so you could
really get a good look! 
It's really pretty and I luv the colors! 

And this is what I made for her..



I had seen this idea on HGTV and thought it
was such a cute idea! 
I really hope she likes it! 
Hopefully she has received it or she should
get it by today!

Well...as I said before this is a really short
post, with so much going on with  projects
and such I seem to never find the time to go online!

Off to work....have a great day everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Nowadays most people are facing some eye sight difficulties because of lack of nutrition and carelessness which ended into poor eye sight and sometimes ended into blindness. The surgical repair of congenital eyelid ptosis can have many forms and one of them is the eyelid plastic surgery los angeles.

    ReplyDelete