Sunday, August 29, 2010

365...What a Great Idea!

                                                 I was checking out the latest posts from the blogs
I follow and came across a post from
She decided she was going to take a picture a day
for 365 days!
I think that was such great challenge!
I have been wanting to learn more about
photography and luv taking pictures so why not!
I have to admit that I usually am not one
to stick to a committment so I am really
going to try hard!
So...I have decided to make my start date
September 1st and cannot wait!
See you in three days
with my first picture of my new challenge!


2 comments:

  1. I just looked at your pictures from last weekend. It looks like a beautiful place. What a fun weekend.

    I received your package yesterday in the mail. I love your notebooks and the pen that matches. They are so much prettier than anything you can buy. Thank you so much! I gave you a linky in my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky, I just learned of you from Pammy Sue at Scotty's Place. The notebooks are really lovely!

    ReplyDelete