Monday, August 9, 2010

Twenty Four Wonderful Years...



Today is my 24th wedding anniversary...
I cannot believe any man
would put up with me for this long!
He deserves a Purple Heart!
Hopefully there will as many
more wonderful years to come!



Isn't it beautiful?!!!
It's amazing what the summer monsoon
rains will do to the desert!
I was not expecting to find anymore
cactus blooms until the spring
but I happened upon a couple of
fishhook barrel cactus
that had these beautiful blooms
on them...



It's about the only color in my otherwise
blah desert landscape!



Soooo... I thought I would share them with you.
Everytime I try to plant something with
a little bit of color...
either the birds or the bunnies
think I have just planted them
 a buffet!  Crazy!

Another beautiful find...



Is it not adorable?!!!!
I stopped at this quaint little
restaurant that has a gift shop,
and this is what greeted me when I
walked in the door...



I had to have it!  I also found this
cute little zippered bag...



So, I said "Happy Birthday to Me!"

Yes....this week is my birthday too!  It's really a busy
week in my family...
the hubby's birthday was Saturday,
our anniversary is today,
and my birthday is Friday!
A week of celebrations!
The kids will come to visit this weekend
with the baby so that will be the
best present ever....
I've discovered there is nothing
like having a grandchild!

Well....better head to work so I will
see you later!

p.s.  Still working on my giveaway...
please be patient!

Have a Great Day Ladies...


                                                              

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Very impressive these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 24th Anniversary to you and Robert!! You gotta tell me where that restaurant is, I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Becky! I love the photos of your cactus and it's funny about the birds and bunnies thinking you plant things for them...only you probably fail to see the humor in it ;-)

    I know you'll enjoy your family visit and I wish you and your husband many more happy years together. God bless you and yours!
    Doris :-)

    ReplyDelete