Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How Many Years Later...



Just a quick little entry....
Remember the blue Hawaiian quilt block?
You know, the one I started....maybe 8 yrs ago or so?!
Yea...it was that long ago!
I finished the applique tonight
and had to tell someone!
Soooo...
I think what I may do is go through the list
of my UFP's and start to
complete them! 
(We will see how long that lasts!)
Hmmm...which one next?
Stay tuned...


 
                                                                     

3 comments:

  1. Yay.... you finished it! It looks awesome, I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I like that design! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I have so many projects that I start and don't finish right away. Can't wait to see what it looks like when its done.

    ReplyDelete