Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Something New...

It's been awhile!  While I may not have posted in awhile, I have been here in spirit!  I keep up to date with what everyone is doing  but I haven't taken the time to post anything myself! I have actually started to try and teach myself how to knit!  I tried to learn several years ago but I got so frustrated because I would knit so tight I couldn't get the needle through the loop!  Unfortunately, I crochet tight too!  I always start with a needle at least two sizes larger that what the pattern calls for but this time is totally different!  My tension is actually pretty good!  I can't believe how much easier it is this time around!  I only casted on a few stitches, enough for maybe scarf size.  But it's coming along nicely! See....


I dropped one stitch when I first started and added a stitch somehow so it has a little kink but so far so good!  I have also been working on my red afghan I have been crocheting!  It's coming along quite nicely!  There has been quite a bit of progress!



Well...that's what I've been working on as of late!  Will be scrapbooking pictures of the new baby so stay tuned!  'Till next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment