Saturday, September 11, 2010

365 - Day 11 (Oops!)




I know...what happened to days 9 & 10...
I obviously cannot commit to anything!

Somedays you just don't want to turn the computer on!
What can I say...
Although I may not make it everyday...
I will  try do take pictures regularly as I have
really enjoyed finding things to photograph.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well...I have the house to myself this weekend!
That's right, the guys have gone to the mountains
for the weekend and I have the house to myself!
 
Last night after work I went out to eat at my favorite
Japanese place and had tempora veggies!
After dinner I went to watch a soccer game.
One of the ladies at my work is on a co-ed team and I
thought it would be fun to watch her play!
The weather was great, with the moisture in the air
the temperatures were fabulous! 
It was cool, but not too cool that you would need your jacket.
Unfortunately...they lost, 5-1.

Today I started in on the laundry, figured I would
try to get it done and out of the way so
tomorrow should be free of chores!

I did do some card making today.
It's amazing how long I was in my studio
and how few things I got done!
I only made five cards and one tag...







I know you see only four cards...
thats because the fifth one won't show up in my
pictures!  I couldn't figure out how to get it to appear!
It's on white cardstock and was embossed so,
you'll have to take my word for it that it's cute!

I also got my toilet paper roll wreath made!
Since I saw this cute idea here...
I believe it was her June 1st post...so check it out!



I painted it dark brown and added an
eggshell blue ribbon. I don't like the ribbon I bought
for it, it's too soft.  Next time I'm out I will
buy a heaver ribbon for it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well... I think I'm done with the computer for the day...
laundry to finish,
a little reading,
needlework...
and food!

My tummy is starting to let me know it's about that
time! 

I have one more project for the weekend, hopefully
I will get it finished up tomorrow...till then...

                                                                    

1 comment:

  1. Love how the toilet roll wreath came out... so cute!! Let me know if you wanna come hang out with us on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete