Friday, September 3, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love...



I went to the movies today and saw Eat, Pray, Love...
I read the book but had a hard time getting thru the
first half, but the second half was much better.
Julia Roberts, one of my favorite actresses,
played the lead.

While watching the movie, I wondered if it would
be possible for me to sit and meditate as she did.
I don't know if I would be able to clear my mind and
think of absolutely nothing the
way some do.  It seems like such
a freeing and cleansing  practice.

I know when I lay down to sleep...
so many things go thru my head that it
takes me forever to fall asleep.
I may have to try it...
see if I can free my mind!
Maybe throw in a little yoga too!

That's another thing I keep trying! 
Yoga seems to be the hot thing these days...
I try a few poses here and there
but nothing on a regular basis.
Could you image if you meditated & did yoga?
You would be one mellow, flexible person!

Till next time...
                                                                           

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to do both yoga and meditation. I try to meditate every night when I turn out the lights. It feels weird to do it any other time. Besides, with my dogs around me all the time, it would be hard. They would be licking me in the face and wondering what was wrong with me! Ha-ha.

    ReplyDelete