Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Forgot....


I forgot to share with you the cute bracelet I got
when I went to visit the baby!
There is the scrapbook store that is out of this world!
They have recently added beautiful fabrics
to their repertoire and have
lots of great patterns for quilts, totes
and lots of acessories!
They also have some homemade jewelry
and this is something I have had my eye on for
quite some time but would never spend the money!
For my birthday, the kids gave me a gift card
so that made it a much easier purchase!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Ok ladies....I'm in a pickle!

I was going to do the Bernat Softee Chunky Mystery Crochet project
but I can't get one of the colors for at least a couple of weeks!
I searched every store in Tucson and they don't carry it.
So last week I ordered it on line and it's still backordered!
Since the project starts tomorrow....
Hopefully that color won't be needed right away.
Because trust me...I will need no help in delaying my progress!

We all know how well I do with committments!
(Keep your fingers crossed for me!)
Is anyone else in this bind?
Just curious!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well...guess I'd better head off to work!
Have a great day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment